Lincoln offers an after-school Driver Education class. Students are required to have their Learner’s Permit in order to participate in the “Behind the Wheel” portion of the course.
The Summer Driver Education Course will take place from 9:00AM-12:00PM.
Career Awareness, Explorer Tech, German, Graphic Arts
Anatomy, Health, PE
Behind the Wheel
Lincoln Driver Education students drive a 2021 Toyota Corolla Hybrid for the Behind the Wheel portion of Driver Education.
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Overall Safety Rating from the NHTSA
- Over 50MPG City and Highway
- Obtain a learner’s permit before beginning the “Behind the Wheel” portion of Driver Education. (for more information click here)
- Pay the registration fee to Lincoln Academy.
- Register by filling out the following form:
Fees can be paid online or in person at the Lincoln Academy Finance Office.
|Current and Former Lincoln Students||Fee|
|Behind the Wheel (includes 1 road test attempt)||$150|
|Class and Behind the Wheel Combined ($10 savings)||$200|
Second Road Test Attempt
(Third attempt must be taken with a state official)
|Behind the Wheel (includes 1 road test attempt)||$170|
|Class and Behind the Wheel Combined ($10 savings)||$225|
|Second Road Test Attempt (Third attempt must be taken with a state official)||$50|
|Late or No-Show||$20/incident|
|Extra Driving Hours||$35/hour|