Donate to Classroom
(6th-9th Grade Only)
*Unpaid balances may be sent to collections. Parents/guardians are responsible for their student fees and are responsible for any and all collection and legal fees.
If you have any questions or if you are having any trouble paying your student’s fees, please contact the finance office at email@example.com as soon as possible to make arrangements.
Fee Schedule & Spend Plan
Invoices will be sent to through email, and you will pay online through Quickbooks. If you have any questions, please reach out to the finance office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Apply for a Fee Waiver
- Print and complete the Fee Waiver Application
- Gather appropriate supporting documents
- Three most recent paystubs
- Most recent tax return
- Benefit verification from the Social Security Administration
- Benefit verification from the Utah Department of Workforce Services
- Any other documents that apply (see fee waiver application under “Verification to Submit’)
- Make an appointment with the business manager, Marie Eads email@example.com
How to Appeal a Fee Waiver Decision
- Contact the Lincoln Academy Business Manager Marie Eads, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Principal Jake Hunt email@example.com explaining why you disagree with the decision.
- Complete the Fee Waiver Appeal Form
- A school representative will contact you with further instructions.