Donation Dress Day
Students who donate at least $1 to the school do not have to wear their uniform. Please keep in mind, while no uniform is required this day, modest and professional attire is still the standard.
Here are some guidelines to follow:
- If you wear ripped jeans, there must be no rips above the knee.
- Shoes must be closed-toe and closed-heel
- No hats allowed
- This is not a costume day so don’t bring particles of clothing that are part of a costume (ex: cat ears, tails, capes, masks, etc…)
- Shorts length must be longer than their fingertips
- Please be respectful to others and to the standards we have set at Lincoln.
We appreciate your continued cooperation and support and look forward to a fun Donation Dress Day! Contact the front office with any questions.